Monday, August 20, 2007

So here is post #2...it's been awhile huh? Everything in post #1 is the same, add some months to the ages, and Sir Charles has moved to my daughters BF's house....and we have another new kitten: Rosie Lulu. Complete with fleas, but in my quest for more natural remedies/cleaning products/etc I have been bathing her with Dawn dish soap and Xcross fingersX we seem to have won the flea battle. (only casualties: the fleas!)

Just attended my 20th high school reunion from an all girls Catholic school. It was truly a "blast from the past". Some people I'd like to get back in touch with, some definately NOT. And would someone please let someone know the early 80's are waaay over, and pink and kelly green and plaid should only be a Halloween costume. Gag me with a spoon, okay?

So in the good spirit of blogginess, I'll try to update this more frequently. :) Stay tuned......

2 comments:

JulieMom said...

MARY D!!! You've been holding out on us!! I cannot believe you have a blog, and didn't tell anyone!!

You no longer are allowed to lurk!

I look forward to reading your snappy future posts. HA!!

:0)

WendyMom said...

You did not go there with the "pink and kelly green plaid" comment! I'm so glad I missed that part! WOOF, that was hard enough to stomach the first time around-- and now that my bladder is weaker (think 3 kids), I'm even more happy I did not see it again!

Keep posting...