Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In response to juliemom: Yes I have a blog. By my pathetic two posts you can see I have "issues" with blogs. Here are five reasons......
1. I forget passwords. (somewhere in cyberspace are my family reunion pictures on photobucket. They keep emailing my password, and I never get it in my inbox)
2. Life....... happens and I am extremely lazy.
3. Five children + one computer = mama fights for internet time. (but haha! they go back to school 9/5)
4. Sometimes I'm funny, sometimes NOT!
5. See the title of my blog? It kinda describes it in three easy words.

Onward: on MY calendar it's August. Could someone please let the weather know this fact? It is raining, grey and it's barely 61 degrees. I have on jeans, should look for socks, and need a jacket to take the dawg out at night. Enough!

Now I am off to the wonderful world of cheap food; Aldi's to get some chili fixins. That's another feature I'd like to add to this blog, cheap food ideas for a lotta people. EX: my dinner table of 7-8. Feel free to chime in......

1 comment:

JulieMom said...

Yes, yes, yes Mary Deege...I LOVE me some recipes, and I will make something if you post it- I promise!!