Friday, July 25, 2008

Where does the time go? Flies when you're having fun, drags when you're not.

Things are in same mode here. This is a good thing, as in same old, same old. We've had some wicked rains but today is sunny and the weekend is looking good! I'm working on a secret project for the girls. Since big sister is their "babysitter" while I'm at work, boredom is setting in already. So I am looking, lurking, google-ing fun, easy crafty projects for them to do. Add some ideas if you've got them....

Other exciting news; I bought a used sewing machine. I haven't had the time yet to use it. (what was I thinking?) I mainly bought it because my crafty fingers are itching and I have fallen in love with vintage type fabrics.

And the return of Question of The Day: Favorite Thing(s) About FRIDAY?
My answers
1. a drink to end the week and relax with
2. sleeping in Saturday morning
3. Hubby makes breakfasts on the weekends :)
What's yours?

3 comments:

JulieMom said...

Um, I love that weekends mean I don't have to do anything if I don't want to.

WHERE IS THE POST ABOUT THE VACATION?

You did go on your anniversary trip, right? I mean, you did???

I need to know.

MaryD said...

there you go m'dear. Minus a few details.....

WendyMom said...

Favorite thing about Friday- hubby will be home for 2 and 1/2 whole days after he gets here from work! Granted, I have to share him with the kids and all, but I love having him around. Love ya girl-